Who is this programme for?
For students who wish to learn about different career options before committing to subjects at A level, International Baccalaureate or University Foundation Programme.
Gain insight into a range of challenging professions through career-specific lessons and advice from leading professionals. Engaging role plays, workshops and visits means that you will learn about the soft and hard skills needed in these demanding fields.
What will you achieve?
- better understand how to qualify for your chosen career
- gain insight into law, business and finance from industry professionals
- improve your English vocabulary for Law, Business and Finance
- gain experience of working environments by visiting local businesses
- take part in skills workshops to develop the attributes needed for success in competitive fields.
For more information or to apply, contact us